- Well Maintained 19 Acre Small Farm
- Spacious Detached House With Double Reception Room & Farmhouse Kitchen With Rayburn
- Views Across Surrounding Countryside To Dartmoor
- Well Maintained Ring Fenced Pasture And Woodland
- Reached By A Long Farm Track
- Good Road Access
- Large Modern Farm Building
- Large Two Storey Garage/Workshop With Conversion Potential STP
- No Riding Out From Property
Privately situated small farm of 19 ACRES with open views to Dartmoor, a spacious DETACHED HOUSE, modern farm building, garage/workshop with ANNEXE POTENIAL (subject to building regulations), woodland and well maintained pasture.
Set in attractive countryside between Okehampton and Hatherleigh, and also close to Dartmoor National Park, this ring fenced farm is reached by a l farm track of a third of a mile leading from a main road which provides easy road access to Okehampton in under 10 minutes, and to Exeter in about 40 minutes by car.
The privately situated house is South facing and surrounded by part wooded gardens with partial views to Dartmoor. The track, which is shared with a farm at the end and an artisan cheese producer, leads to a six bar gate opening into a gravelled circular drive and parking area with the gardens beyond surrounding the house.
A large cavity block built garage/workshop of over 900 square feet provides a useful outbuilding and also the potential for conversion into an annexe or holiday let subject to building regulations.
A large modern farm building accessed off the track provides useful storage with potential for alternative uses (building regulations).
The land is in a single block with two level pasture fields and a higher gently sloping field with great views leads to a mature wood of 0.76 of an acre and a copse with a seasonal pond.