- Peacefully Situated Home & Income Property
- Well Presented Extended Grade II Listed Thatched Detached Farmhouse
- Well Established Successful Business with Fishery, Holiday Lets & Caravan Site
- Detached Bungalow Divided into Two x One Bedroom Holiday Lets
- Five Coarse Fishing Lakes
- Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge with Consent for Three More
- About 28 Acres In Total
- Great Scope for Expanding the Business
- Paddocks, Woodland and Barn
A peacefully located HOME AND INCOME property comprising a 28 acre farm with an attractive historic FARMHOUSE set down a LONG PRIVATE DRIVE coarse fishing lakes, two holiday let apartments, a holiday lodge, PP for three more, and a caravan and camping site.
Reached by an attractive minor country road this versatile property is in an idyllic, rural location enjoying views over the surrounding countryside yet also within easy reach of nearby villages, Dartmoor and the coast.
The farmhouse, which is Grade II Listed and thatched has been extended and tastefully bought up to date by the current owners and combines period character rooms with a bright modern extension, housing an open plan kitchen, dining and garden room with a master bedroom suite above.
The property has been run as a commercial coarse fishing business for a number of years with its five well stocked and managed fishing lakes as well as a ten pitch touring caravan site and additional campsite. There is also a bungalow divided into two high quality one bedroom holiday lets and a much sought after two bedroom holiday lodge which was let for about 36 weeks in 2018. Planning consent is in place for three further lodges for which the bases and services have been constructed. The delightful land with its paddocks, woods and lakes provides considerable scope to provide alternative activities and expand the current business subject to planning.
The business can be viewed at www.leggefarm.co.uk.