- Development Site for 34 Units
- Selection of 24 Detached and Semi-Detached Houses
- 10 Additional Affordable Units
- Level Site Close to Amenities
- Only 4 Miles from the Coastal Town of Bude
- Situated on Devon/Cornwall Border
- Beaches and Coastal Walks Nearby
- Sought After Location
Exciting opportunity to acquire a freehold development of around 5.8 acres (2.37 hectares), with full detailed planning consent for 34 dwellings, which include 10 affordable houses, situated within picturesque village of Kilkhampton.
There is a range of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom detached and semi-detached houses, as well as bungalows and flats.
The site has been designed with community living in mind, from a ‘cul de sac’ layout, to a large open green spaces to enjoy and feel part of the countryside.
There are a number of parking options including, 28 garage spaces, 58 resident parking spaces plus scope for additional parking on the internal ring road around the site as well as visitors parking.
The village is situated a short drive from the popular North Coastal Town of Bude which is approximately 4 miles away, which offers a delightful sea side town, attractive beaches and wonderful coastal walks.